Controls & Efficiencies Improvement
Most companies do not rate internal controls as a priority during the early stages of their corporate development due to small scale and the close involvement of owners as managers. As their businesses grow in size and are established in more locations, the issue of effective internal controls will inevitably gets more management attention. As a business gets bigger and more complex, robust and efficient systems is a prerequisite for good internal controls. A review of your processes and controls can help you ensure that their design addresses your new needs and risks, and also ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of them. Indeed most leading countries' corporate governance codes now require boards of companies to annually review their controls and processes across financial, operational, and compliance areas to ensure that they are working adequately.
- General Management Control
- Billings and Receivables
- Procurement and Payment
- Expenditure and Expenses
- Inventory Management
- Cash Management
- Human Resources
- Financial & Management Reporting
- Information Technology
Internal Control Policy & Procedure
Internal Audit Support
We can provide a flexible range of IA support to organizations by virtue of the combined resources in our external audit and business consultancy teams:
- Conduct risk assessments and develop internal audit strategic plan.
- Design audit programs and carry out internal audit reviews according to agreed audit cycles.
- Perform audits on specific business processes e.g. accounts payable/receivable, payroll etc.
- Provide staff to help an audit team to meet temporary increases in workload.
Need more Information? Contact
Andrew Ng 伍樹彬
+852 2572 7328
+852 2838 2239